Passionate Missoula Lawyers Protect the Rights of the Injured or Accused
Montana advocates address stressful legal problems
At Moriarity & Badaruddin, PLLC in Missoula, Montana, our lawyers have established a reputation as being strong litigators with many notable results in Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, and nationwide. We focus exclusively on personal injury and criminal defense, allowing us to maintain in-depth knowledge of the complex legal issues involved. Partner Edward Moriarity has achieved many notable results in these practice areas, including a $26,535,000 verdict against Penthouse for Miss Wyoming, a $1.3 million jury verdict in Cody, Wyoming on behalf of a woman who sued her former partner for giving her a sexually transmitted disease, and a $52 million jury verdict against McDonald’s Corporation on behalf of a small, bankrupt, family-owned ice cream company. He also successfully defended Imelda Marcos, one of the most historic cases ever tried, and won acquittals in many murder cases, including the case of Sheriff Ed Cantrell, who was charged with shooting an informant, a man accused of shooting his girlfriend’s lover, and a woman accused of shooting someone who shot at her children. Our reputation speaks for itself, and opposing counsel know instantly that they are facing a formidable opponent when we are retained by a client.
Experienced law firm provides outstanding service
Clients throughout the nation rely on us because we are:
- Accomplished trial litigators — We have secured many multimillion-dollar verdicts for personal injury clients and many notable acquittals for criminal defense clients. Our successes include a $4 million medical malpractice lawsuit that established a new standard for nursing care in Utah and over 10 cases that resulted in confidential settlements of over $20 million.
- Respected leaders — We have been asked to present at legal associations throughout Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and Utah. Edward Moriarity has taught at the Trial Lawyers College in Dubois and the Wyoming Trial School at the University of Wyoming. He was also given the great honor of being asked to defend Lee Harvey Oswald in a mock trial in London, during which he held the gun used to assassinate President John F. Kennedy. The mock prosecutor of the case previously prosecuted Charles Manson.
- Thoughtful advocates — Our vast knowledge allows us to determine the potential value of a case and the potential repercussions of certain decisions. We can competently address your concerns and develop a thorough legal strategy.
For any personal injury or criminal case, you can rely on our experienced lawyers.
Determined attorneys focus our efforts
Our attorneys deal exclusively with cases in two practice areas:
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense attorneys represent clients who are facing charges for drug crimes, theft, gun and weapon crimes, traffic violations, white collar crimes, crimes of violence, sex crimes, and other offenses.
- Personal injury — We represent clients who were injured in any type of truck or auto accident or aviation accident, by a dangerous product, in slip and fall accidents on unsafe property, wrongful death, medical, legal or other professional malpractice, and in other incidents.
Retaining our services for your criminal defense or personal injury case ensures you will have an experienced and committed advocate on your side.
Contact our esteemed law firm to schedule a free consultation
For a personal injury or criminal defense case, Moriarity & Badaruddin, PLLC in Missoula, Montana is here to help. To schedule a free consultation, call 406-203-0569 or contact us online.